Monday, December 29, 2008

Belated Holidays!

Yeah, I should update a bit more. So for my holiday (which happens to be Christmas) the thing I got that stood out above everything else happens to be this thing:

In case you're wondering, his name (his actual factory name) is Clocky! And yes, he is an alarm clock with wheels. All I can say though is that it works! Very well! I woke up, chased it down, and when I turned it off, my first thought was "holy crap, I'm awake." Plus I got a tiny universal remote keychain. Turning off a tv at wal-mart that someone's watching is so fun.
All for now.
One last comment: Clocky looks a bit like Pintsize from QC!

1 comment:

Lucía Martínez said...

Hello, I saw your videos on youtube and I have really enjoyed, I also play guitar and clarinet. I'm from Spain and as you see, my English is not very good ...

Greetings!