Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FUCK

So speech team went to state, including both of my events (one act play and group mime). I thought we did pretty well, but when we checked who's going to all state on monday, my mime got nothing, and one act got "non-performing" (which is pretty much an "it was good, but you shouldn't do it again") It sucks because everybody thought we were gonna make it, mime especially. Though I am happy for Auriel, who's mime did get in. Although thinking about it, this means I get All-State recognition without having to actually do anything again...besides taping it one more time. (we should put it on youtube or something) However, the taping will probably be tommorow after the show, which I was planning on hanging out with Auriel Galen and Dani! Hope I can get done with that early.
All for now, gotta go to band (again, since I missed too many games and have to make them up)

2 comments:

Galen Hawthorne said...

Sucks, mang. I really love your mime! I would love to get a hold of a "miraculously appearing" copy of that tape...

aurieldavis said...

yeppp. judges basically can go choke on a horse. =/