Monday, June 7, 2010

Been A While

I really haven't blogged for quite some time now. I told myself I would try and do BEDA again this year, but I forgot about it for some reason. Maybe I just didn't want to...

Whatever the case may be, this may be, once again, my last post for quite some time. Remember how long ago I went to Fort Dodge to join the National Guard? Well, tomorrow I'm finally shipping to basic training. I'm nervous as hell, and I've only had a couple days of summer vacation.

Oh yeah, I graduated! I am in high school no more! But now I'm worried about getting into college. I applied to the University of Iowa (Galen's there already), but they said they needed my final transcript before making a decision. My GPA's not the very best, which is why the need to see it, but I took some pretty hard classes this year, and got C's in them. Now I'm all worried about not getting into college because U of I is the only one I've signed up for so far, and I'm pretty sure it's too late for others. I guess if I don't get in I could wait a year and apply somewhere else. But U of I is the only campus that I've truly loved! (Although that might be because I had some kind of obligation at every other campus I've been to .)

It's nice to be finally posting my feelings and personal problems and worries and stuff on the internet once again. (because I know how much everyone cares about that.)

It's a good thing I can bring a cell phone to basic. It's more of a good thing that I can check my e-mail from it, or tweet, or even blog. It's good to know that I'll have some sort of connection to the outside world.

Unfortunately I've got a few things I have to do to get ready for tomorrow. Packing supplies, unloading backpack to carry said supplies, and all that. I love you all and will see you later

No comments: