Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A new source of internet!

You can probably tell from the title that I'm probably typing this from something other than Sparky, my beloved laptop. Well, my Wii has been at Dani's house for quite some time, mainly because I didn't really play it too much, and she liked playing Zelda. But one day something weird happened and she ended up accidentally deleting her file, sending her into a spiraling depression. Well, not really, but she didn't want to play anymore. So she asked me to take it back, which I delayed for a while because it takes quite a bit of room in my basement, with all the cords and accessories and whatnot. Also, I tried connecting to our new wireless internet a while ago from my DS, but it said that it was incompatible. This made me think "oh, nintendo stuff won't work..." so I didn't really try connecting it. But then Dani and I rented Mario Kart last night and played it for a bit, then got bored of it after playing 3 rounds. So I somehow made my way to the internet connection setup screen, just to see if it would work, and lo and behold, it works! It was quite a pleasant surprise. So I'm typing this post from the Wii, since you can use keyboards on the internet channel.

Along with internet stuff, I can also get Wii points and get games for the virtual console! So far I got Star Fox (so much nostalgia) and the first episode of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People (silly name). Both have been lotsa fun. In fact I think I might go play them riiiiiight...now!




now.

No comments: