Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to a good job and free from genNOW!

Well the title explains most of this. The Sweet Spot opened again so I'm working two jobs now. The genNOW play is finally over, and it went surprisingly well! People seemed to like it or at least that's what they told us. Now my sundays and mondays are free once more!

I'm auditioning for the National Guard band. Dani was a little worried since I'll have to eventually have to go to basic, but it turns out thr earliest I'll be able to go is next summer, so this summer is still free.

I wish I had some incense at the moment. I wish I could burn incense at the moment. I wish Dani were allowed to have incense.

This new phone is quite nice. Not only does it have a full keyboard, but I can have up to 1000 chars in these mobile posts. Take that, twitter!

Today was the last normal day of the school year. Tomorrow we start sem. tests for three days, and the year's over. Strangely it doesn't feel like the year should be over at all.

That's all for now. I should be studying, but I'm not. :)

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

No comments: