Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I didn't know 3 hour shifts even existed...

I got woken up this morning Clerks style (sans closet-falling-out-of) and got asked to work today from 5 to 8. I agreed to, but my first thought was "they have 3 hour shifts?" (second thought: "dammit!") So i had to go in right when Dani got off from her babysitting job so I haven't seen her all day.

I don't know why, but I think George (at subway) might be either mad at me for some reason, or constantly in a bitter mood. He belittles me at pretty much every turn, but mainly seems to think some kind of nuclear catastrophe will occur if I even touch the cash register while he's there. Ok, I've had problems with the register months ago but, like I said, that was months ago. Plus he let this new guy James on it for most of the time, but he fucked up on like every order! ("I accidentally hit $20 instead of $10," "I forgot to charge for a meal," etc.) I'm not saying he's playing favorites-- wait, yeah I am. And it's fucking annoying. And people ask me why I like the Sweet Spot better.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Haha, my brother has to work 8 hour shifts. Of course, he works at HyVee and that's another type of evil. I suppose you could be considered fortunate. :D