Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Late night at dani's

It's 11:30 and I'm at dani's. We've stayed up late, and we're about to go see the new Harry Potter. I hear it's pretty good, but I'm sure it still butchers the book to no end. How is it that the longer the books get the shorter the movies become? What the sense make?? We're making pizza rolls because we're hungry. Then it's off to the movie. Austin wanted to go but my mom didn't want him (and his friend who she doesn't know if he's allowed) to go. They got everything set up with all of their friends, got really excited, realized they still needed to ask my mom, asked, and got rejected. dani and I laughed quite hard at their misfortune; we felt like jerks for laughing.

Movie time!! Off to the theater!

OW GOD DAMMIT THESE PIZZA ROLLS ARE BURNING MY MOUTH OWWWW!

No comments: