Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sitting in a hotel room with some guy whose name I don't know

I signed up to be in the guard band a while ago, and now I'm at the entry center. Well, I WAS a while ago, but now I'm staying overnight at a hotel with other entries. I know none of their names, and I'm sharing a room with one. I took the written test today which took three hours, so I'm pretty tired. I got an 85, and I needed a 50 to pass. But now I'm more nervous than ever. I'll have to cut my hair!! D: For some reason all this paperwork makes me feel a combimation of tired and sad. So many trees!

I'd write more, but I have to get up at 4:30 tomorrow for the second part of enlistment. It could be hard to sleep since I have Sgt. Pepper and I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends stuck in my head. Good night!

No comments: