Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BEDA Day 15 - Oooooooooh we're halfway there

Can't believe April's halfway over! Only 15 more BEDA posts to go, and then it's back to the regular "I'll post whenever I feel like it goddammit!"

So, right now I have a shitload (how much is that exactly?) of homework that needs to be done, but luckily involves a computer which is usually fun...until I get sidetracked...by Blogger...and...Twitter...and Pandora. Damn.

I was gonna go to Dani's for a while today but I had to do the homework and it turned out she was being forced to go to her Grandparent's.

I really should get this done. This has been BEDA day 15.

(Auriel forgot hers nooooo)

2 comments:

dan the WOman said...

aww, i wish i could have been one of the things that were distracting you.

Evan said...

me too