Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BEDA Day 7 - So far so good

I'm really surprised I've been able to keep up with this BEDA deal. Cue fuckup.

Tonight's our first tennis meet. It was supposed to be our second, but yesterday's got cancelled. Luckily I found my headband from mime so I can keep my hair out of my eyes, which is much longer than my picture over there ----> All last week I was brushing it away every 5 seconds.

Shit. Griffin and Joanne and all those people want me to go with them to prom. Dani wants to, so do I, but I haven't told Jayme about it yet, who still thinks we're going with that group. I'm kind of freaked out about bailing on her...again.

I really wish my laptop at home would work, but the graphics card got wiped, and the bulb burnt out. Last night I got a weird urge to go make a video blog, such as my friend's Auriel's, who makes awesome ones. I got some ideas, but my video camera has an awful sound lag, so I'd rather wait until I get it fixed...or blown up.

You know what's great? People that think everyone in earshot wants to listen to their shitty rap. Take this guy sitting a few desks away. He just turns it on, sets it on his desk, and just pretends it's completely ok. IT SUCKS, WHAT WAS APPLE THINKING MAKING BUILT IN EXTERNAL SPEAKERS?

All for now. This has been BEDA day 7.

( ^ that got quoted! :3 )

No comments: