Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BEDA Day 21 - finally from a computer again

I had yet another meet, which this time I only lost by 2. I'm getting close!

Someone else looked at our house today. WHEN WILL SOMEONE JUST BUY IT?

Ah yes, prom night which I can now explain more due to the room on this computer. So Dani and I went to Fun City with a bunch of people on a party bus! We went bowling and ate at the Boogaloo Cafe. Me and Dani racked up 500 tickets and got a couple of inflatable bats. After, we came back into town for the parade. We watched Robert's car overheat and break down. The prom itself was a bit annoying. The played almost nothing but rap giving me a new philosophy: When they play Crank That more than once, it's time to leave.

Then me and Dani went to the Cochran's rather than the after party. But first we got some NOS powershots in hope of pulling an all nighter. We were being a bit crazy, but that might've just been psychological (but it worked). I didn't crash aside from my body saying "you need to fucking sleep!", but Dani got pretty wonked out...and sick...which she still is. Poor Dani. :(

Turns out Wii Fit is pretty fun, and the balance board can tell where my head is! Freaky!

Then we watched a bunch of movies, none of which I was paying much attention to: Pineapple Express, and I can't even remember what else between that and Dogma, which I had never seen besides the beginning. (Jay and Silent Bob are in it?? Why didn't I watch this before??)

We fell asleep and I woke up seeing J&SB staring at me on the root menu (ahhhh cool) We got an awesome breakfast from the Cochrans, followed by another movie: Splinter. Couple gets abducted by another couple, find a creepy alien zombie type thing that spreads itself by hitting others with splinters, and get stuck in a gas station trying to stay alive. Ever seen a guy cut off his infected arm with a boxcutter? Fun! But shitty movie.

Then I had work (why would they even schedule me??) which I had another NOS for. I was disoriented until I snapped back to reality with a hand full of lettuce over a sub wondering how the hell I got there.

Then I went home, and didn't sleep for some reason. Wish I did.

Now everything's back to normal, and I'm still tired as usual. Fun time!

This has been BEDA day 21.

No comments: